Children in Padstow – what can you get up to?
I’m Jenny and this is me heading off to do some body boarding off the beach at Harlyn Bay just outside Padstow.
I have been coming down to Padstow on holiday ever since I can remember and I love it!
There is just so much stuff for children to do down here in this part of Cornwall that I almost don’t know what to tell you first!
Padstow is a great place to start I suppose and so here are my 5 most favorite things that I do here.
- The Beach…Harlyn is the best! It’s great for body boarding, kayaking – I had a go in September and it was fab. At low tide the rock pools are teaming with life – don’t forget the nets…..Trevone is good too and Treyarnon has a natural swimming pool too at lowish tide – very safe swimming and snorkelling
- Cycling on the Camel Trail – lots to see and no hills!
- Ice cream …..Roskilly has a great choice of flavours, but so does Kellys… so I usually have to try both.
- Crazy golf at Greens – I love the lighthouse one – which will become your favourite?
- Pasties…. well Malcolm Barnecutt in Wadebridge is my absolute favourite, but all pasties are very tasty!