BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bookings are only accepted from persons over 21 years of age and will be made strictly in order of deposits received and shall be between the Client named and the Proprietor.
2. Sub letting or transferred letting will not be permitted except by special agreement and only the number of persons stated when booking will be accommodated in the property. Only the maximum number of 4 persons may occupy the property.
3. A deposit of £100.00 per week booked must be sent with the reservation request and the balance must be received by the Proprietor not later than SIX WEEKS prior to arrival. In the case of cancellation after bookings have been confirmed, the deposit is returnable only subject to the property being re-let. If not re-let the balance of the full tariff must be paid.
4. The accommodation is available from 3pm arrival day and must be vacated by 10am on departure day. Bookings are made from Saturday to Saturday. Pillows and Duvets are provided. Bed Linen and Towels are supplied, but please bring your own beach towels, and towels for your dogs.
5. The Proprietor is responsible for the payment of electricity and gas.
6. The Proprietor reserves the right to make a claim for damages to the building, breakage or loss of any of the contents and the value of any such claim must be paid by the Client. The Proprietor reserves the right of access for the purpose of checking the building and contents prior to departure.
7. The Proprietor will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of the Client or any other person, nor for any accident, damage, loss or injury, expenses or inconvenience to any person or thing brought onto the property, nor for personal injury or loss of life.
8. The Client will be held liable for any costs incurred through delayed departure, beyond 10am. Outgoing Clients are asked to leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition or a cleaning charge will be levied.
9. Any Proprietors rules as notified must be observed. Electric and other failures must be reported to the Proprietor or Appointed Agent immediately, Clients must not attempt to effect repairs themselves.
10. Any dissatisfaction with the accommodation offered must be reported within 24 hours of arrival.
11. Whilst any representation, verbal and visual contained in advertising matter and brochures are made in good faith, they are intended to give general guidance as to the character of the accommodation, they do not form part of any agreement with the Proprietor.
When you complete the Booking Form for your holiday you are entering into a legally binding contract. If you are unable to take your holiday, for whatever reason, you will forfeit your deposit and be liable to pay the total cost of the holiday, subject to any re-letting that may be possible. For your own protection you are advised to take out Holiday Insurance to cover the full cost of your holiday. This can normally be arranged with your household insurer or with an insurance agent.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS